Friday 21 April 2017

King for the Day - Mo's DT

Happy weekend to each one of you! I hope you are doing well.

Today I have a male Birthday card to share with you, using a sweet image from Mo's store. The name of this digital stamp is King for the Day. Male cards are always more challenging to me, as I looove embellishing my cards, and I am so limited when it comes to creations meant for men.

But these sweet and versatile images it becomes much more easier :) Thanks Mo!!



I used Copics for my colouring, and some papers which have long been in my stash, which I had left aside on purpose to be at hand when I needed a male card. This one was made for one of the sisters' dad, as he soon has his Birthday.


Isn't he cute with a beer in his hand, and the Television remote in the other? :)

I added some faux wooden letters to the sentiment, which sentiment I arranges around the image using Word.  Then some scraps of the same papers and some Washi tape, a King's crown charm and some gold coloured brads.

I hope this card inspires you, and that you find this image handy, together with so many more, for your male projects. If so look no further - and pop over to Mo's Store.

Sending you gigantic hugs to your part of the world, thanking you for prayers and well wishes during this rough period. Thank you to my awesome Community who walks with me this journey everyday, and a huge thank you to the Design Teams I am part of who understand perfectly my current situation, and have patience with me when I do not finish my projects on time. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart; I am such a lucky girl!!




A couple of challenges for this sweet fella:

I Love Promarkers  #333 - Anything Goes

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Men/Boy challenge

Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper challenge  - April challenge

6 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card Rosette! I love the image and great sentiment!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the elements you brought together on this card. The texture you created on the chair si so awesome!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Men/Boys challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rae Ann!!! :) Have a lovely week :)

      Delete
  3. Great creation!Thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers this fortnight. CraftyNatalie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this lovely card with us at CHNPPC, your colouring is fab.

    ReplyDelete