Friday 15 December 2017

Surprise Magnolia-licious Blog Hop!! Not not be missed!!

Hello awesome peeps!!!! Such a beautiful Christmas time and spirit around! I Looove this time of year :) 


We decided to have a surprise Blog Hop over at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and there is a great prize involved: which is Pop Up Box #2, from Farm to Market. This box is full of various stamps, dies and laces. The theme is from Farm to Market from Magnolia Sweden.

What do you need to do to have a chance for this AWESOME giveaway??

You will need to go to each person on the DT (links provided here) to get details of their makes, and collect the 1 red letter on each blog as well as leave a comment. When you have finished looking at them all, Maya is the last stop, collect her 1 red letter and figure out what Christmas word we have scrambled and comment the answer on Maya's post.

So what is my project for this Blog Hop??

My project is a multi media shadow box which I created using Foamiran from the Store, and other embellishments. 



Focusing on the Letter R (for Rosette,lol) I added some values/virtues which contain the letter "r", thus: respect, determination, courage, gratitude and creativity. 


As you can see, I did a large Foamiran rose, using White Foamiran, to which I added Peeled Paint distress ink. I also created two rose buds with the same foamiran. This product is simply amazing. You can find the direct links to the products used on this post. The beautiful gold embellishments are Styrofoam stamens which Shawn has in Store. I covered them in liquid craft glue and added gold glitter all around. I REALLY love how they turned out.



One of the paper roses I added, this white one I covered with small white beads. I also added pieces of cheese cloth underneath the arrangement. 


This is part of the shadow box top, with the same type of lace and pearl string which I used on the inside. The paper used is Basic Grey Cappella paper pad, I looove this lush paper. 



I also added some music notes Washi tape on certain areas of my big letter R, and a hand made flower on its left. It IS striking :) 




Here you can see better how I decorated the inside of the box :) I also have some stencilling on the background, but I almost hid it all with the letter and embellishments :) 


I hope you love my Foamiran project, it will definitely make a wonderful gift this Christmas.
The products I used from Magnolia-licious Store are the following (click on the product to be taken directly to it: 



Now remember that to be in for the win of the blog hop, you must leave a comment on each persons blog, and guess the correct word on Maya's post! 

Ivy
Kerri
Karen
Rosette  (that's ME)! :D
Rene
Maya

besides, you can check back  on the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog to see who the winner is on Monday morning! 


Now you can hop over to RENE's Blog, which as you can see from the list below, is next in line. But before you hop off, remember to collect my letter for you.....

The special letter I have for you to collect is the letter "e". 

Good Luck to everyone and have fun!!

Merry Christmas,

Love from,
Ivy, Kerri, Karen, Rosette, Rene, Maya, Shawn, and Kim



Challenges for this shadow box: 

A Bit more Time to Craft Extra  - ATG

More Mixed Media challenge  - ATG

Mixed Media Monthly challenge  - Believe (golden glittered embellishments for this time of year )

No automatic alt text available.

A Bit more Time to Craft - ATG

Mixed Media World  - #31

Creative Artiste Challenge blog  - #33

17 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful creation. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Artistic and amazing...love love love.xx[aNNie]🎄⛄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosette you know I love my 3-D projects and yours is just so stunning and right up my street xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this 3D project, the detail is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh... Beautiful... What an Awesome Creation.. Love the idea of this little cabinet.. Would be A perfect present for Confirmation present.. with words to use in Life.. Thank you for the idea.. And the Rose you have made... It is Absolutely Stunning... WOW... You are good.... I Love your Creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The thing I love most about your shadow Box is the inspiring words. Great Job! XOXO Mary Ross

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shadow box! I love all the embellishments and thought you put into it. For me, the star is that rose... oh my gosh... it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, this is such a beautiful shadow box. I love all the flowers and elegant look. You did an amazing job with it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful! I can't believe the embellishments you used. They are so gorgeous! I've never done a shadow box, and after seeing the beauty of yours, I probably never will! LOL You did such a gorgeous job on everything - especially the flowers and word labels. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! This shadow box is amazing and I can't believe your flowers are home made. They're stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love shadow boxes - this is amazing! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very pretty Rosette! your shadow box is quite awesome! lovely idea to add values with letter R! I must add your flowers are extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous shadow box and equally gorgeous flowers you've made! The greenish rose is to die for! Thanks for playing with us at More Mixed Media Challenge blog! Hugs, Asia

    ReplyDelete