Thursday 8 February 2018

Angel Tilda for Magnolia-licious

Hi sweetest Blogging friends!

I am a bit late posting this, but the last two days have been crazy and I did not manage to stretch my energy to succeed in writing and posting this before.

February has started, therefore it is tome for another challenge at Magnolia-licious, and this time we have out usual super easy "Anything Goes" but with an option of Valentine's!


My DT friends have made some super inspirational cards, go and check them out HERE, and do consider to join in the fun!

Remeber that you could win $20 in Shawn's Store, Magnolia-licious, plus a chance to be our next guest designer. 


Now unto the details of my card:


I used CP 17 - Divine Angel Tilda, which you could find in Shawn's Store by clicking on the stamp's name itself. I coloured this image using Distress reinkers, and then I added some final touches with Prismacolours and white gel pen.

I used a mixture of Magnolia papers, some half pearls  and pink heart shaped rhinestones for some bling.


You may also notice that her wings and halo are covered with Diamonds and stardust Stickles. They really make her pop! :)

Arounf the image I also stamped some postage round stamps, using Rich Cocoa Memento ink and I also added a large red heart embellishment, backed with a black feather.




Quite a romantic feel to this card, but I didn't want to make it exclusively a Valentine's card, as then I know that it won't be used! :) That is why I chose the sentiment "Sending Hugs". 




I hope you go an check the Store, and Shawn is getting so much goodies, I wish I could physically see them and be in that Store!!! 
Do come and join the fun, and share this challenge with your friends! We would love to be inspired by your fantastic creations!! 

Have and wonderful day! Sending Hugs..... 

Rosette 



CHALLENGES: 
Fab 'n Funky Challenges  - Valentine's/ Say it with words 
Midweek Magnolias  - Love/Valentine 
Moo-Mania Challenge  - Love/Valentine 
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges  - Valentine's Cards/ Treats
The Card Concept  - #86 (I loved the pinks and the delicate colour of the photo, and the romantic feel, which I put in my shabby shic card).
Paradise of Magnolia  - Valentine's Day
Simply Magnolia  - Valentine's Day




17 comments:

  1. sO ADORABLE - JUST cute! Thank you very much for joining us at Moo Mania & More!
    Wonderful blog Rosette!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!! I love Tilda's little tummy and butt! :) Gorgeous card.

    Thanks for playing with us at PDE Linky Party!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Rosette! I love the colours, fabulous details and gorgeous feather! Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning - I love the sweet feeling of the card, mixed with the darker elements like the heart topper.

    Thanks for sharing over at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rosette, What a beautiful card with some exquisite detail...
    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Moments!
    Good luck.

    Kristy Abela

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful card, Rosette! I love the texture you added. Tilda is colored so nicely! Your work is always lovely! Thank you for sharing this with us at LHOSM! Good luck to you!
    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love all the little details!

    Hugs,
    xxTraceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Little Tilda is simply charming on this card - your embellishments are perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely make, Rosette! I love the colour combo and the fabby detials and of course the sweet image!
    I hope your days get more relaxing again and that you find time that is not so stressful!
    xoxo, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is just adorable Rosette ♥ I love everything about it. Coloring, paper and the great toutch of the feather.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Simply Magnolia. I hope to see you again soon.
    xx Elin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable Tilda card, such a lovely colour combo.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card you have created. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolia.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have so many beautiful layers and embellishments in your sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us over at The card Concept!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning project! Love all your embellishments! Thanks for join us at Paradise of Magnolia, good luck and hope to see you next time! Hugs. Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, loving all those scrummy details including your stamping around the image. Love your design with such perfect colouring and lots of lovely layered DP's.
    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Marvelous Magnolia! Good luck.
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing card and beautiful artwork.
    Thanks for joining in with our Love challenge at LHOSM.
    Good luck in the prize draw.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete