Wednesday 15 November 2017

Tilda in Spring Rain

Hello dear crafters!





I am back with to share with you a Magnolia card which reflects the rainy weather we had for the last couple of days here! Today the sun has come out again, but we had some serious dull and wet weather which I REALLY love!! :)

Here is Tilda in Spring Rain from the 2009 Chasing Butterflies Colection. I opted for soft Copic colouring this time, and kept it as clean as possible - for me it IS very clean! lol






Remember that at Magnolia-licious you can still find some cute stamps from the older collections, and if you are looking for something specific, do not hesitate to use the email provided, or the FB business page (found here) to contact Shawn - I am sure he will do anything to help you get your goodies!


For this card I used a cute Sugar Pea Sentiment, which I really love. I also used a couple of dies from the Doo Hickey Vol.10 set - I love dies, you can use them in very different ways. If you'd like some for yourself - you know... Christmas is coming... you can also check the Store - there are a lot of lovely things for whatever is anyone's tastes! The cute large butterfly was a gift from my dear friend Suzi (thank you sweet!) and I also added some lightly coloured dew drops, as if they are drops of water. There is a lot of dimension going on, you can see that in the next photo.

I wish I had some glossy accent to put on Tilda's raincoat, umbrella and boots, but the one I had from quite long ago (it was called Crystal Lacquer) has become too thick to control properly. 






I hope you have a wonderful day, and that you have a lot of reason to smile and be happy! Advent is now around the corner and we'll soon be seeing a lot of Christmas goodies around!





challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs  - Winter

Allsorts Challenge - Colours of Autumn

Crafty Calendar - Autumn Colours

Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia  - Prals, Gems or Sparkle

Simply Magnolia  - CAS or Fully Loaded

5 comments:

  1. Lovely colouring and a great design. Thank you for joining our 'Colours of Autumn challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image, beautiful colouring and design. Such a lovely sentiment too! Thank you for playing along with our November Challenge at Crafty Calendar
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining my theme at Allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card.....nice sentiment and lovely design.
    Thank you for joining our challenges at:
    Simply Magnolia and
    LHOSM.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, Rosette. Tilda is the 'star' of this one for sure. But I love your die cuts and gems too!! Such a lovely sentiment :o)
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete